Saturday, January 3, 2015

De-Clutter Your Home in 91 Days! A Challenge starting next week!

De-Clutter Your Home in 91 Days! A Challenge starting next week!

In January I had a baby, after a very difficult pregnancy. During all this time, things started to build-up. I’ve not been getting rid of clutter at the rate I used to and I need a fresh start without extra junk clouding my daily vision. There is so much I want to do in my life, for my family, for myself, but it is hard to just stay caught up right now.

I know with less stuff in the house, it will be easier to keep it clean and I will get to move on.

Do you feel stuck at your house? Is clutter causing you any stress? How free would you feel to have a clean and organized house right now? What would you do next?!

Let’s get rid of the clutter together! Join my challenge and I will guide you through the process. Most of the discussion will happen in our closed Facebook group: Get Organized Today. (<—- click to join!)

DECLUTTER your home in 91 days - The Challenge

Throughout this process, I will be sharing pictures of my home. I’ve shown you lots of places in my home that I have decorated, but there is lots more space here that I have NOT decorated or shown. I’m okay with it, because that is my real life, just want to prepare your expectations. :)

Here is the game plan for the next 13 weeks or 91 days! Each week I will post about the challenge on Sunday night, giving suggestions, and guidance. Sometime during the following week I will give an update on my own progress. I’ll be working right along with you!

Be sure to join our Facebook group for support during the whole process!

De-Clutter your home in 91 days with this plan

Be sure to take pictures as you go! On the last week, I will host a link-up party for anyone that participates. This link-up party will be open for blogs, and Pinterest accounts (for non-bloggers) and will have a voting function for prizes! (More info to come on prizes so stay tuned!)

What do you think of that? De-cluttering with guidance, support, and prizes for finishing.

Who is ready to re-claim their homes in 91 days?

Me! Me! Me!!!

Better sleep now so I have the energy to de-clutter,

Subscribe to receive future posts right in your email (up on the sidebar) so you never miss a thing! And if you could, please like my Facebook page here, or get in on the organizing discussion in my Facebook Organizing Group here.




No comments:

Post a Comment