Saturday, February 21, 2015

JOAN'S COMMISSION IN FEBRUARY 2013

JOAN'S COMMISSION IN FEBRUARY 2013


AMOS 7: 14 &15
But Amos replied, “I’m not a professional prophet, and I was never trained to be one. I’m just a shepherd, and I take care of sycamore-fig trees. But the LORD called me away from my flock and told me, ‘Go and prophesy to my people in Israel.’

JOAN: "I was sound asleep in my apathetic stupor, bothering no one, when God said to me, 'Get up. You've been silent long enough. Don't worry about what you need to say. Your voice will be MY voice, your steps my steps. Do not be afraid of what you don't know. I am Alpha and Omega. I know it all. I will make your feet like hinds feet. I will hasten your pace. I will give you a song in the night. Go into a land that you do not know and where you know no one. I  AM will be there, and you will know me there'." JGR Feb 2013

(I have never put that in words before, but that is virtually what I heard 2 years ago when I set out on this bizarre journey to a barren land called politics... or patriotism, whichever you want to call it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment